The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - March 2020
Mme Venial's Rosengart LR2 on the 1932 Paris - St Raphael Rally Female:

.jpg   1932 Rally Female Paris-St Raphael Mme Venial Rosengart.jpg (Size: 166.6 KB / Downloads: 349)
Where did you find this one ?
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Jealous is Derek!
Derek, it was one of a number of Rosengart photos that were listed on eBay about a year ago. I was unsuccessful with my bid, but I managed to copy the images; they needed a bit of Photoshop work to correct the distortion but I got the corrections reasonably accurately.

Here are two more, which didn't come out quite so well, showing Mmlle Simone des Forest:

.jpg   1931 Paris Vichy rosengart-lr2.jpg (Size: 70.7 KB / Downloads: 246)

.jpg   1932 Paris St Raphael Rosengart Simone des Forest.JPG (Size: 109.4 KB / Downloads: 244)

The first one is dated 1931 and apparently is on a Paris-Vichy Rally, the second is on the 1932 Paris St Raphael Rally, in which Miss des Forest won the 5cv Class.
Super pics. Thanks Mike. Must say, the ladies look a bit, er, formidable...
Renaud ??.
Quite clearly shows the two different radiator surrounds and no sign of the aluminium wheel disc that “all” Rosengarts had, not !
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Interesting, Derek. So was the full radiator surround the earlier version, and the ribbon surround later? Perhaps they did all come with wheel discs, but people removed them for competition use?
The earlier had the wider style ( in general, the ability for the French to keep good records of year of manufacture is a bit lacking). The five wheels on my LR2 , two were drilled to fit discs the other three not. They are closed centre type with the Rosengart badge embossed , so quite noticeable when drilled.