The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat cushions
I have seen modern plastic replacement seat cushions, but at the moment I can't trace the supplier. CanĀ  anyone help, please?
Robert Leigh
I bought mine from https://www.griffonhoverwork.com/ but when I had two repaired last year they advised they were no longer offering the service. My contact was Malcolm Cox <malcolm.cox@griffonhoverwork.com>. May be worth double checking. I must admit they are superb. Good Luck.
Thanks Martin; Hugh Barnes tells me that he got his from Bryan Purves, who still lists them, but you need to sit down before looking at the price.
Robert Leigh
or do it for 10 quid a seat...
https://aus7in.wordpress.com/2018/11/30/...able-bags/
I understood Bryan Purves got his from Griffon Sad
Many thanks Jon; that seems to be a very practical and economical solution, and thank also to other contributors.
Robert Leigh
When I got my SWB Saloon in 2013 it had been re-upholstered very well by a previous owner but the seat bases were incredibly hard. The driver's seat had already had the hard filling removed and replaced with the inner tube mod and, whilst not particularly pretty, it was very comfortable to sit on. I did the same for the front passenger seat soon after I got the car and that ended up the same as the driver's seat. The problem with the inner tube mod as described by Chris Gould is that a 19" tube isn't long enough, when folded up, to fully fill the envelope. The 26" mountain bike tube described above looks to be exactly what's needed and I'll certainly give them a go. Trouble is, I'm struggling to find them for sale in the UK.

Steve
I've got a spare pair if you get stuck...
Thanks, Jon. I did order a pair earlier this morning, paid via Paypal and then had my order cancelled without explanation 30 mins later together with a Paypal refund. I've now found another supplier and ordered there. Waiting to see what happens next!

Steve
Try a company that does inflatable
boats had something similar made
That you are after for your seven ?
Was not a daft price either
My problem I ask questions that other people don't like?
Like have you got that for an investment or for fun?