The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum problems
Is anyone else having problems accessing A7friends ?
While I can get on via wife's iPad my lap top won't let me ?
Interesting question ... those who are not experiencing problems will say not. Those who are possibly can't comment!

I'm not experiencing any problems on the forum, hguohtla emos sdrow I epyt  mees  ot emoc tuo sdrawkcab?
I'm good on the laptop and the iPad all the way from the Colonies

Half way down under

Aye
Greig
I can't access it at all on my desktop with internet explorer - having to get my fix via firefox (try saying that in a hurry) tonight.

.jpg   Capturet.JPG (Size: 38.84 KB / Downloads: 314)
On the PC, it comes up as an "unsecure" site, with with a padlock symbol with a warning yellow triangle on it.

Some settings on some devices wil mean this site is blocked by them.

I don't know why my devices don't block them, but I can get the "Friends" on Windows PC, and Android tablet and phone.
There's a windows 10 update that's been causing a few problems..?
I'm on Windows 7
Refused a couple of times this morning. OK from lunch time.
I have had ongoing problems since we had the complete shutdown of the usual format over Christmas, the site often freezes completely, I have to shut down and reopen which often fixes but not always. This never happened before the site experienced the earlier mentioned problem.

It just froze again as I was attempting to answer the trials special query, I had to close and reopen safari to get it working again, seems to be worse on threads with photographs.
Black Art Enthusiast
I can no longer access it from my laptop at home - I'm getting a message saying it's because I'm using Windows 7. 

Peter.