The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wartime aircraft production
Following in the same vein, the wonderful Talking Pictures TV has this coming up soon:

Fri 28 Feb 11:30 Worker's Weekend (1943) Documentary recording the efforts of workers to build a Wellington Bomber in 30 hours. Directed by Ray Elton.
Steve
Bob enjoys lobbing in the occasional rhetorical grenade. 
I think it might be a trait from the irrefutable evidence I have of the inbreeding New Zealanders suffer from..ducks.. Rolleyes
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
I suggest we draw a line under this Bob, the title of this forum encourages the subjects of Friendship and Austin Sevens.
Indeed, you wouldn't want to upset a chap with an American wife or the American users of this forum with such generalist, ill-informed comments based on what you have seen on TV..

As Russell suggests, let that be an end to it...
Please note that several posts from one user have been deleted from this thread as they were deemed inappropriate and had been reported by a number of users.

Please keep chat to Austin Sevens and related topics, persistent deviation from this will result in further action being taken.
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]