The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Flying Sevens
Thanks Ruairidh.

Looking at the companies' house information, "Flying Sevens Engineering Ltd" appears never to have traded and was dormant until wound up.

I assume that Christian is/was trading under a different name(?).
Looking for something else I found this the other day http://www.cyl-liners.com/cylinder-liners/

Cyl-Liners Ltd. obviously make cylinder liners but they also list a selection of Austin 7 parts (Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the A7 list). Based in Chesterfield where Flying Sevens also have connections. Could the two be connected?

Steve
Steve - no connection as far as listed "people" are concerned.
Yes, Martin, I'd looked at that and noted the same but I've never heard of the Liner people never mind them listing A7 bits. Just seems too much of a coincidence.

Steve
Cy-liners appear to have been going since 1971 with current directors since 2008. Looks like no core connection but perhaps could of course have picked up A7 business from F7s demise.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Hi all,

The cylinder liner company, do not actually make the austin 7 parts.

As friends of dave and steve flake, they would hand there details on to people enquiring.

As many know I took on theseĀ items thatĀ dave and steve used to supply.

Thanks tony.