The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trials Seven
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1195987

This is my first attempt to download an ad from another site. It is a commendably honest description of a trialing bitsa. Might be the very project for those of us Banned from the Brownies and wanting to be welcomed amongst the ranks of MCC and Inter-Register competitors. Actually, if the 1939 identity could be recovered, there is no need for the LMB front end to cause exclusion form the Champagne Class. So two questions. Who will have it ready for the Lands End. Second question, will that be this year, next year........

Somebody has just rung me up to say that this is on ebay at £1750. I am obviously not the only one who should get back to the workshop!
I've seen this local to me, in passing. Its a very late chassis so has the rear Ruby extensions and a short crosstube.

The rod mechanism is there backwards but not on the axle, which could thus be earlier. but its plainly a good brake system to have.
I think they were semi girlings on front.

Was very clean chassis and the chassis tag is there. The plywood had a certain charm even though most people will rip straight off.
YD 8560 is not recognised by the DVLA, so it's unlikely to be allowed to retain the original number (the seller says the log book is lost) but so long as the chassis identity matches the bits, an age-related number should be possible.