The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disposal of 1932 LWB Box Saloon
Anthony,
Your post regarding finding a new home for Lolita, who by the way looks magnificent, unearthed a very happy memory for me.  Many years  ago we were travelling through France to see friends at Sancoins and stopped for Sunday lunch at the rather swish "Le Jacques Coeur" in Bourges. Contrary to  what one might have expected in Paris, they treated this English family, with two opinionated and very young children in tow, with absolute kindness and professionalism. I have no doubt you have chosen a wonderful corner of France in which to live, and wish you much luck in finding a new home for Lolita.
Regards
Colin
With typical generosity, Ruairidh  has posted these photos on my behalf.
Lolita  has her 'Certificat d'Immatriculation comme Vehicule de Collection, and until they were no longer required, her ' Controle Technique'  She is insured by AXA.
Further details available if required,
Many thanks to all,
Anthony
Anthony - what a lovely car- you must be upset at having to sell.

Hope it finds a kind new owner soon.

Tony.
Hello Anthony,

As I said I posted your photos HERE
Good luck,
Renaud
Many thanks renaud.  Much appreciated.
Anthony
Try an ad on www.leboncoin.fr its free and covers all of France. Just beware of potential buyers that want to pay you cash via the post office.
Whom in fact doesn't want to pay you at all!
Good idea, Reckers.  Thank you for the warning, I will be on my guard.
Anthony