The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side lamp clips
Hi All

Does anyone know where I might get some clips that hold the lens and reflector into the rim of Lucas LD109 sidelights. I need 8 of them as I am using them as indicators front and back on the special (I have 4 clips).

Cherished suppliers and others stock headlamp clips and reproduction LD109 side lights but I don’t see the sidelight clips.

Alternatively I guess I’ll have to bend some from spring wire  Sad .

Cheers

Howard
piccy of what they look like? I think I might have sold some of these which I didn't use... but will have a look next time I'm with car... might not have!
Hi Jon

Pic as requested 

Cheers

Howard

PS. Happy New Year

Attached Files
.jpeg   26EB62AA-3024-4D54-9BEC-6AA5F94CD680.jpeg (Size: 104.54 KB / Downloads: 150)
I have used greenhouse W clips for head lamp glass, you may be able to cut down to fit.
Hello Howard. If you email me your address to stuart.joseph@btinternet.com I will post you eight for a donation to a hospice of your choice.

Regards

Stuart
Hi Stuart

Why didn’t I think of you in the first place!

I will email you and send you a donation by post ( I have your address somewhere)

Cheers

Howard

PS Happy New Year