The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Kiwi Reproduction ulster
Tony, that sort of 'useless' knowledge is just the kind of thing I remember AND will find useful in time.

I wouldn't consider my films instructional. I don't have the patience for doing that really. I am building a car, not a YouTube channel (which is where most youTube channels end up going wrong eventually I think). It's more to show that you can learn it though lots of trial and error and just trying things. Both Atho and I have been lucky to also have amazing people willing to show us how.

I make a load of silly mistakes with the things I do but just try to learn from them and to be honest doing it wrong then having someone say afterwards 'why didn't you just do it like this' is a really great way to learn and remember the lesson.

I think learning all the ways how not to do something (and why) is better than being taught the supposed one right way to do something and nothing else.

Simon