The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin 7 sport Replica to sell in France
Have to admit that was a new one on me , had to look it up.   Huh
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/1717016270.htm/

Lovely  Tongue  
(27-12-2019, 08:35 PM)Derek Sheldon Wrote: Renault, it’s Tits up and always will be for me. I’m really fed up with all of this PC crap. Too many bloody snowflakes in this world.

I must admit that was a provocation on my part Derek. I'm not PC at all here and I try not to be in english either.
As for your comment Duncan, it flew well over my head...

And Tony, yes indeed, the seller sure knows how to make an attracive shot of his car to sell it! From the french text he (or she?) is british by the way, no way you can put it on us dreadful frogs...
Good morning everyone. 
The registration number UB 7907 is one I know well. It used to belong to my dad's 1931 RM saloon. He bought this in about 1966 in Spondon, Derbyshire and we drove it home to Kirk Hallam. It then stayed in the garage awaiting restoration other than when I drove it round the fields that were turned into an ever increasing housing estate.

When we moved to Lincoln, the car came with us and was put back on the road in 1972. Its first "proper" run was the Golden Jubilee tour of Scotland in the summer of 1972 - roughly 2000 miles from memory. We travelled 4 up and had a great time.

He sold the car a few years ago, I think to someone in the London area but the trail had gone dead until now.

It's a shame the saloon has become another "Ulster" as we had a lot of fun with it and I have many fond memories of it from a young age. I know my dad will have many photos when it was in its original, saloon form so, whoever the buyer of the "Ulster" is, he can give them a lot of history for the "proper" car.

Best wishes for a great 2020!
Nick