The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHS Christmas diet warning for A7 Owners
[Image: fat-for-web.jpg]
At least if he had an RN/RP the doors would be large enough. Does any car have larger?
I get involved with Jowett cars. Althoug by no means a small car, portly souls have difficulty with the Jupiter sports tourer model.

The silly thing is that whilst the other cartoon was considered risque in its day, this one would cause huge offence now. And in this country especailly so if the features were anything but characteristically European.

The fact that the shoehorn looks like a scalpel invites many captions, but I will not go there.

I note the number plate is BMI.....
Photo 
(20-12-2019, 06:27 AM)Bob Culver Wrote: The silly thing is that whilst the other cartoon was considered risque in its day, this one would cause huge offence now.
I note the number plate is BMI.....

Thank goodness the French retain their wacky sense of humour and irreverent attitude to being overweight. In that wonderful animated cartoon film Belleville randevú  (Les Triplettes de Belleville) the American street scenes have to be seen to be believed. Not seen the film? Highly recommended - a work of genius.

[/url][url=http://www.lathes.uk/fat.jpg] [Image: fat.jpg]
I’m with Tony on this.
Belleville Randevu is an amazing film.
Very French and well worth hunting out.

On the subject doors I can get in and out of the 29 Chummy much more easily than our 26 Clifton.
The 29 RK has huge doors really.