The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nippy windscreen top clamp
A while ago there was a thread about the clamping mechanism on the top rail of the Nippy opening windscreen.  Someone was asking what the bits were and how it worked.  At the time I had put mine in "a safe place" and could not find them  Rolleyes. Happily I came across the bits yesterday and took photos and measurements.  Is the information still required by that someone?    Can photocopy my hand drawings with measurements and put on here together with photos if required.
Even using the "search" facility I can't find the original thread.

Dennis
Well, I did not ask for that information on the original thread, but as I anticipate needing to examine the screen on my 1933 EB65, I would certainly welcome access to your photographs, and I expect that they would be a useful resource to others.
OK. Sorry if all a bit big but no time to find out how to get smaller pictures.  The large ring, if I remember correctly just goes between the top of the side rail and the upright brackets.

Thank you! Smile