The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no Austin Sevens in TV Restoration Shows?
Hi,

As far as I know - and I would be happy to be corrected - there has never been an Austin Seven restored on any of the TV restoration shows?  Anyone know why?

Colin
Be glad
We could get them to finish a water ski special....
Well, they like a challenge?  That would be a steep learning curve for anyone new to Sevens?
Yes that would be great, we could sit there and criticise there every move. Then sit and argue with each other, as we all have different ideas on what a good restoration is. Great TV
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
derek,

does that really happen on this forum Big Grin

surely not.

just watched tonights junk and disorderly, NO sevens bought on there so far either.

ill see if i can push one onto henry at the next auction.

tony
Go for it Tony, you appear to move in the same circles
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
After spending two years of steady graft restoring my car, it would be great to be shown how it could have been done in two weeks.
If it's anything like house renovation shows, they simply bodge it up.

Have you thought about what would happen next?
Be great if they did a proper in-period resto to show kids what fun they are missing out on these days. Lots of cardboard, newspaper, polyfilla, for the bodywork/chassis holes, sawdust for the noisy diff, chewing gum for the rad leak etc etc.