The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Speedometer
Still trying to decide where to put the red line as on the road 5000, hill climbs 6500ish
(06-12-2019, 11:20 PM)Douglas Alderson Wrote: Still trying to decide where to put the red line as on the road 5000, hill climbs 6500ish

Have 2 red lines?
A thin line ar 5000 and a thicker line at 6500ish.
I have a switch, so I can switch the Rev counter off if I need a really fast run on a hill climb.
Alan Fairless
(07-12-2019, 03:49 PM)Alan Wrote: I have a switch, so I can switch the Rev counter off if I need a really fast run on a hill climb.

Does it drain that much power? ;-)
My Grandson has a Go Pro camera that mounts on the Ulster and films our runs at hill climbs and sprints. Or, at least, it used to. This last couple of seasons it's always seemed to be that he's forgotten to bring it or the cards full or whatever. Of course, nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I can see the rev counter and what revs he's pulling (on my engine!) when I watch the films back.  Rolleyes

Steve
(07-12-2019, 05:13 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: My Grandson has a Go Pro camera that mounts on the Ulster and films our runs at hill climbs and sprints. Or, at least, it used to. This last couple of seasons it's always seemed to be that he's forgotten to bring it or the cards full or whatever. Of course, nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I can see the rev counter and what revs he's pulling (on my engine!) when I watch the films back.  Rolleyes

Steve

Is that your new excuse for always getting beaten by him?

C
He doesn’t have an excuse.
Alan Fairless
With friends like you two, who needs enemies? If you check in the new VSCC Bulletin you'll see Dan wins our 'Mentions In The Bulletin' competition - again!!

I'll stick with I'm 68 next month, he isn't!!

Steve
Why do you think I don’t let my daughter drive my car?
Alan Fairless
No wires on this one no cables either.
And very accurate, it also gives history of route for viewing afterwards.

Roger