The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
An Austin Seven story book for children (of all ages)...
Thanks R. Sales now number a magnificent TWO!
Big Grin 
Big Grin

Double the amount I have ever sold - or written, come to mention it!
I seem to remember my maths teacher getting exasperated with his class saying two times nothing is still nothing.
Very true Dave, very true!
You're doing better than I did Robin, mine will only ever exist as a draft.

.jpg   IMG_1483s.jpg (Size: 509.06 KB / Downloads: 333)
Some things are not easily completed, like the so-far 10 year restoration of my AH Tourer.  But I will get there.
(13-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Robin Oldfield Wrote: Thanks R.  Sales now number a magnificent TWO!

Read your book all in one go, quite exciting, a couple of ponderables, like what was Dad doing in the evenings, the newspaper copy that went back in time, and did Dad have any recollection of the travel?

A good read! Thank you!
(05-03-2020, 11:57 PM)GK5268 Wrote:
(13-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Robin Oldfield Wrote: Thanks R.  Sales now number a magnificent TWO!

Read your book all in one go, quite exciting, a couple of ponderables, like what was Dad doing in the evenings, the newspaper copy that went back in time, and did Dad have any recollection of the travel?

A good read! Thank you!

Didn't expect a GCSE critical analysis but the answers are in the book........p74 (Could dad really have forgotten mum that quickly........hints of being naughty in the evenings)............p108 newspaper was in the car already..........p165-166 only Jack has the recollection which is why nobody else would have believed him.
Glad you enjoyed it.  I've now sold 5 - a new international best seller!
There's a book review in the forthcoming Magazine, so hopefully you may see a few more sales!
With reference to Nigel Ricardo's comment I've seen lots of 'greengrocer's apostrophes', but that is the first 'greegrocer's comma' I've seen!
Robert Leigh