The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Diktat from MUK
Anyone read Emile Zola’s “The Castle”? Seems a similar means of giving the originators of bumph a degree of self importance.
Ermm... perhaps you might be referring to Kafka's The Castle, on the basis of their current plans a good name for the Colnbrook offices. Maybe when MUK relocate, they might adopt the name of Zola's 1888 novel, and call the new premises "The Belly of Bicester."
Kafka's - The Castle is most apt, so it would seem...
Sorry Franz Jafka. A combination of alcohol and memory!
Can’t spell Kafka now!
More alcohol?
Hi Mike. No alcohol today, just fat fingers and mislaid specs.
Cheers, Dave.
I spoke to a representative from MUK today at the NEC. He stated that passengers will be able to apply for a licence on the day and that the club must send back the applications - which will, in turn, result in a physical licence being received in the post for future events.

Peter
Apply for a passenger licence on the day - and then take part in the event? Does that mean, I wonder, that insurance for the passenger starts when the form is completed at the event? But an MSUK event permit already requires entrants and passengers to sign the entry form (which includes regs and conditions) at the time of applying or on the day, and all, including marshals and officials, sign-on before the start.

I, for one,  need a clear brief before we plan Tunbridge Wells Centre trials in 2020. In the meantime the last opportunity to compete in a trial in 2019 is TWC's Cold Turkey Trial, 28 December. Tulleys Farm, Sussex
... not forgetting the PWA7C's Dave Wilcox Trial on the 30th December!