The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lancaster classic car show
Classic car show anyone going, I shall be there Saturday 9th and looking forward to meeting friends on the Austin Seven stand and seeing all the old cars in excellent condition bringing many memories back.
Why is it always the same weekend as the VSCC Lakeland Trial?
Alan Fairless
Hi Graham,
I've got my ticket for the Saturday. Do you need a ride down to Birmingham as my car is empty and you're only round the corner?
Best wishes,
Nick
(03-11-2019, 07:42 PM)Nick Malone Wrote: Hi Graham,
I've got my ticket for the Saturday. Do you need a ride down to Birmingham as my car is empty and you're only round the corner?
Best wishes,
Nick

Why would anyone going to Lancaster want a lift to Birmingham, thought I.

After a bit of googling I find that the Lancaster classic car show is nowhere near the town of Lancaster. It's in birmingham!
Sponsored by Lancaster Classic Car Insurance
Hi Nick
Thanks for the offer of a lift to the show, but I always go with my son in law and friends unfortunately the car is full or you would be more than welcome to travel down with us, hope to see you on the A 7 stand'

All the best Graham
Aiming to be there on Saturday. 

(If you want to avoid the thievery that is NEC parking, use the station car park.)
Coming down both Friday and Saturday from sunny Scotland hope to meet fellow seven ers on the stands
Hi Graham,
Pleased you're sorted out for a lift. Hope to see you there!
Best wishes,
Nick
Show catalogue has been published:

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publicat...d06d927d/1