The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irrational V rational
For your amusement. One ******** price (fill in your own word) and one rather sensible. Or is it, as sensibly suggested, a printing error for the more expensive of the two?

[Image: crazyrubyprice.jpg]
[Image: sensiblerubyprice.jpg]
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1172166
I hope the chancer with the knackered Ruby doesn’t catch somebody unaware...by the time you sort that car out they’ll be into 12 grand at least!
The Herefordshire car looks very nice though and much more realistically priced...
I must admit I thought the VSCC listing pricing was erroneous... could have been a 3 or a 2 misread? Has anyone enquired, as the rest of the advert is plainly sensibly written and honest. As can be seen from this thread, any publicity is good publicity...
Cor, us humble chaps in the Marches are a bit restrained. No wonder we don't go on expensive holidays or buy Lagondas at Brightwells twice a year. Hopefully a little realism means we tend to be fairly well trusted though. One technical question, how does one remove the decades of oil application in order to apply the underseal?
BGT 886 belongs to a forum member and the sale is listed in the For Sale section.
The higher priced Ruby ad comes from the current VSCC Newsletter, and perhaps  indicates that there might be a problem with computers or printers with published numbers and costs. The membership subs were originally going to increase by RPI increased figures, for 2019 reported as 2.7%. The rates shown for 2020 are somewhat, in some cases, significantly greater than that.