The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Tony moonlighting?
Is Tony moonlighting whilst in the US I wonder... After all you never see Tony and The Donald in the same room do you...just saying.
If you get the chance Tony, sort him out for us all Smile

.jpg   tony 2.jpg (Size: 81.93 KB / Downloads: 561)

.jpg   tony image.jpg (Size: 90.27 KB / Downloads: 561)
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
OTalking of Tony , just caught a glimps of him in an episode of Junk and Disorderly
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Hi I think Tony has more sense Cool   S&p.
Hi all,

Stuart, I often doubt I have sence at all. Although stoopidity is bliss?

As for Donald, what a minefield. They say genius and madness can be very close.

Although he makes himself look a complete arse at every opertunity, do look at the stats, unemployment down, everything else up. Top of countrys recommended to succeed in the next couple of years.

Talking to many in the states he is likely to take the next election by a landslide.

Idiot or genius ????

As for junk and disorderly, YEP didn't notice them catch me looking at the cans? And yes they were at edmonds auction this Friday, so if I'm in the next episode. We need to start talking about my big retainers FEES for future episodes.

Tony.

North of the border at the moment, before they SILLY BINT? Sturgeon builds her own wall, not all the idiots are state side.
And I think you were also caught by camera in another episode Tony at Charterhouse Auctions?
Hi Tony, maybe we should get him over here before the 31st to help us leave.  as for the old Trout Huh S&P
hi dave,

i sore the cameras there, but cant remember seeing dumb and dumber?

i thought they were filming for there own website.

so i didnt realy want to be on that one either.

all three auctions they have attended so far then, prices have gone stoopid.

this is a hot topic amongst sign collecters at the momment, we are well behind the states and australia on automobilia prices at the moment. so if these pair push enough interest into the hobby. and push prices up.

it may be time to sell, THE MICRO MUSEUM. and retire Wink

tony

ps, back home in england now. where we have our own maniac boris.

come on boris, show us you are not the idiot you like to look. and sort the country out??

tony