The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phoenix Crankshafts
For anyone who really wants to know try this number:

Phoenix Crankshafts Ltd

Accounts 01923 220370
(31-10-2019, 11:10 PM)Zetomagneto Wrote: Colin, they don’t need to be made from forgings.The forgings supplier has always been a well kept secret, althoughMark might be prepared to spill the beans now, then again perhaps not, the tooling must be owned by someone, probably NDR

Charles, I never got a response from Ike Engineering, didn’t really expect to, did you?

Nope. 
Nothing. They've been posting on Facebook since so I assume they aren't really in the Austin 7 game

C
An examination of their creditors list show 2 suppliers of forgings Investacast and Solid Stampings.  The creditorslist also include
Shelley Steels and  Servis Heat Treatment.     FWIW
Still doing A7 cranks, and still have a supply of forgings 
Received from Gerry this am

“Thank you for your mail.

For your information, we recently revised our pricing for all crankshaft & con-rods and new charges became effective October 1st this year. At the moment we are waiting delivery of raw material (forgings) for the Austin Seven models, as currently we have no stock of these items. We do not expect these forgings to arrive until December at the earliest and then we will hope to start production probably in the New Year with lead-times of around 16-18 weeks.

I regret therefore that we are unable to supply any Austin Seven models at the moment, but If you would please indicate what models you are interested in, then I will get back to you.

Regards,
Gerry Aston
for and on behalf of Phoenix Crankshafts Ltd
Tel+44 (0) 1753 821303
Hi All, rest assured Phoenix are very much still in the business of making vintage cranks. They've been through a tricky patch and are now coming out of this. I have worked for and with the team at NDR for many years and can vouch for them, they are enthusiasts like the rest of us. Have patience, and remain loyal, I'm certain that supply of A7 cranks will continue to be a priority for them into the future. Their prices needed to go up a bit some years ago, and this may have contributed to their temporary troubles. Their's is still an excellent product. Winston