The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IK Engineering crankshafts
the overseas makes sense.

i found alot of that.

it doesnt mean its poor quality, cheap or anything else.

but usually you dont get any returns policy, or spec sheets.

so you dont actualy know what you are getting, and if its wrong. you loose your ass on scrap.

the only way to do overseas, is to go through an english agent. so if its wrong, the agent looses money. not you.

the reason we have alot of poor quality on other parts out there already is they are bought from overseas dirrect.

tony.
Mighty strange that anyone anywhere can be making Seven cranks and no one on this Forum purports to know about? Was the photo identified as 1 5/16 or 1 1/2? 
Possibly if cut by some self programming N.C. machine from a billet one or two can be made at modest cost. Or maybe forging can still be done somewhere routinely as years ago.
Searching the web I found a company of that name in Billingshurst.
Robert Leigh
Hi Charles,

Did you get any response from IK Engineering to your inquiry?

Many Thanks

Marcus
(17-10-2019, 09:55 PM)Marcus Ling Wrote: Hi Charles,

Did you get any response from IK Engineering to your inquiry?

Many Thanks

Marcus

Just an "out of office" response saying:

"Hi,
thank you for your enquirey, there is no one available to reply at present,  we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards Ike"
I got the same message, left my tel no, no response.Also tried to buy a crank on line, could not be processed, message popped up saying contact had to be made to complete purchase.
Thought I would try it witth CC to reduce risk.