The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indicators
(08-10-2019, 10:28 AM)Roy Player Wrote: Hi 
Complete indicator kits available from Austin reproduction parts ltd 6-12 volt  tel 01202 625242
            roy

But it's much more fun to make your own!
I did my own on my Ruby as I wanted the semaphore indicators to work together with the flashing ones. I also wanted them to work from the switch on the steering wheel hub. This required relays to make them work and two flasher units one for off and one for near side. I also incorporated hazard flashing lights. These are to be absolutely correct not legal as both sides flash independent of one another and you get an effect of one side on and the other off so they flash side to side. It is however much more noticeable than four lights all flashing together.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Although not strictly required I've always fitted side repeaters on the cars I've built using Royal Enfield pilot lights as the view from the side through a spoked wheel can be obscured.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Pilot-L...3942668738.
They are ridiculously cheap but the chrome on the escutcheons leaves something to be desired...

Of course you may not need side repeaters if you use the side light LED option...