The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help required
Could some kind soul explain in layman's language how to post a photograph to an existing thread.
Thanks Confused
Use the 'New Reply' , not the 'Quick Reply'.

Click on the add attachment at the bottom.

Find the picture on your computer/phone that you want to put on the forum, click on it and click 'Open'.

Click on the 'Add Attachment' button at the bottom on the right.

Wait a moment for it to upload, if necessary.

It should then appear when you preview or post the Post.

(If I have missed anything out, I am sure someone will tell me...)
        I hope you don’t mind me trying....I’ve been wondering how to do it!

It works! Many thanks Colin. Sorry Smiley....I didn’t mean to hack into your post!
No problem JAYS. Glad it helped you. Nice car  Im still trying to get the Pic off my phone and onto the computer. Angry
(20-08-2019, 09:24 PM)Smiley Wrote: No problem JAYS. Glad it helped you. Nice car  Im still trying to get the Pic off my phone and onto the computer. Angry

This is why I use a camera to take photos and a phone to make and receive calls.
send it to yourself in an email (assuming its a smart phone), otherwise connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable and it will come up as an external drive.
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Hi Andy, Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a whirl. Confused
Oh, that's a neat way, I do a quick post, then edit it to add the photo.
My photo was on the phone. I logged I go the forum on my phone and selected the photo as an attachment from my photo library. That’s iPhone...it may be different with other phones.