The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every now and then a bit falls off. .
Sad 
I don't like to ask, but do any of you happen to have or know where I can source one of these chrome on brass dome nuts. The other is somwhere in a road in Colchester...

Ebay says yes but of course depends on thread.
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
look for domed or acorn nuts. Plenty on the bay in brass
Namrick in Hove. Can be found on google
Definitely Namrick

https://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Home_...s_117.html
A wipe of Locktite works well to keep things like that where you would rather they stayed, but ordinary yellow contact adhesive does a pretty fair job of it as well.

Aye
Greig
3/8 bsw. Namrick don't list them. Ebay have them but only in brass or 3/8 unc in stainless steel (a bit like bsw according to the listing)...  Or I could buy 10 and save on loctite?
One of our Reliant Scimitar club members does stainless parts and would make them.........e.g. he does all our stainless wheel nuts and their mating washers for the Scimitar alloy wheels. Bill Brighton in Portsmouth. ‭07951 066627‬ brightoncc@hotmail.co.uk Phone/email for a chat/quote.

Would perhaps drilling them, tapping and putting a small grub screw in the side prevent further falling off.

Dennis
Stainless ,mailtoConfusedales@stainlessmiddleton.co.uk 
£2.24 plus postage
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Stainless ,mailtoConfusedales@stainlessmiddleton.co.uk 
£2.24 plus postage
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.