The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
le Puy Notre-Dame
Actually Barry, since you ask, almost certainly. Please contact us through our website and let us have your contact details and desired length of stay.

We offer very popular rates for like minded souls and the workshop will be available should you have need of it and we usually have a BBQ with local produce on the Sunday evening.

Next year's GPR is over the weekend of the 18/19th July, with the Regalade street party on Friday 17th.

I think Duncan is considering bringing a BSA tricyclecar.

Best,

Bill
Bill -  will PM you
Great stuff... and patina aplenty. Makes a nice change!
2nd that, its in the diary for next year :-)
Happy New Year everyone and the organisors of the Grand Prix Retro have formally published the date for the 2020 event , as I quote:

''Merci de bien vouloir réserver les 25 et 26/07/2020.

Faites surtout passer le message  à tous vos amis, au cas où cette information ne parviendrait pas à tout le monde.''

.  .  .  or in English money, ''Please reserve on 25 and 26/07/2020. Above all, pass the message on to all your friends, in case this information does not reach everyone', so I'm being a good chap and telling all my friends, in the hope that some more of you may be able to come and share in the fun. The weekend's activities actually commence on the Friday 24th afternoon, with the arrival of drivers and riders with their cars and bikes, followed by an evening street party with food, drink and music.

The date is a week later from that originally circulated, so please take note of the 25 and 26th July and Le Puy Notre Dame looks forward in welcoming everyone once more and sharing the fun of this incredibly enjoyable weekend.

Best,

Bill
It's in my diary...
Greetings all, from a balmy 15deg in Le Puy Notre Dame,

As there was a large contingent of A7s in last year's Grand Prix Retro (13 entrants in the programme), I thought I'd post the link to the 2020 entry form, available in bi-lingual format.

https://grandprixretro-puynotredame.com/...form-2020/

General information is also available here: https://grandprixretro-puynotredame.com/

New for this year, is an on-line entry form, which I'll admit was very easy to use, although didn't work, as it wouldn't accept the specified file format for required document uploads, so I went old school and have today handed in my completed entry to the very nice lady in the mayor's office, before enjoying an enjoyable lunch at the bar.

The IT glitch will be mentioned to the web designer at choral practice tonight!

Looking forward to meeting old and new friends here in July.

Best,

Bill
I think I applied but the online form was not easy to manage (it will not allow you to complete the booking page unless you specify you are bringing a child with you). Better send a paper copy by post just in case and - if as previous years - send a cheque but pay on Friday with cash (Euros)
Yes, I noticed that too Barry, but as I had previously added one adult, the auto price calculation further down the page, only had the price of a single adult track access of 35€.

I still submitted a paper copy thoiugh, as I had trouble with the document uploads.

Bon courage mon ami,

Bill