The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help identifying pressure fed nose ?

.jpg   1563544435145.jpg (Size: 15.25 KB / Downloads: 381)
.jpg   1563621431234.jpg (Size: 14.49 KB / Downloads: 379)

Hi, can anyone help me identify who may of made this pressure fed nose please? 
                               Thanks Barry
Barry it could be one of Dave Flake's Quarry engineering. Leominster now run by his son Steve. Terry.
It looks a bit like a Nippy one with the white metal bearing held in by the four bolt flange and retained from spinning by the peg at the bottom - does it have a 9E - 128 part number and 2BA cast into it?
Hi,
Thanks for your replies. Only identifying marks I can see are "BA" on the outside of the housing.
     Thanks Barry
I would agree that its a pressurised Nippy unit Barry.
Black Art Enthusiast
Sorry it's a bit grubby but section drawing through sports nosecone might help you identify internals if you've got them. Photograph is of the crank starter dog which runs in the white metal / bronze bush, the bush is held in place in the nosecone by the flanged plate.

.jpg   IMG_20190722_0002.jpg (Size: 157.39 KB / Downloads: 136)
Hi,
 thank you for taking the time to post the pictures and info. It explains everything. Very helpful to see a picture of the bush I am missing. 
                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks Barry