The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful information - ScA7C National Rally...
Quite a few of you are attending our National Rally in a week and a half - we hope the following will be of use to you, if it is your first visit. Please ask any questions you might have.

A very warm welcome awaits you all!

Firing order for the weekend

Friday -

12.00 noon rally field open - please unload car trailers in the hall car park. Car trailers are not permitted on the Rally field and should be stored in the trailer park to the side - committee members will be in attendance to show you where to park.

Camping is allowed anywhere around the outer circumference of the field, leave the centre area free for the Sunday display.

‪6.00 to 6.30pm‬– welcome barbecue (BYO Bottles, chair and food to cook), this is a great chance to meet everyone, particularly if you have not attended before, everyone will be made very welcome.

Saturday -

From 11.00am- suggested scenic route through Perthshire and Angus countryside with suggested lunch stop at Pitcrocknie Restaurant . If you do not have a Seven with you and would like a lift in one, there are usually free seats - speak with a Committee member and they will try to sort out a space for you.

7.30 for ‪8.00pm‬ until late.

Ceilidh with FREE bar (please bring a raffle prize donation with you on the night)! The Club provides various Inveralmond Real Ale, wine and soft drinks for you to help yourself to. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drink as well.

Sunday -

11am. Static Rally on display

‪11.00am to 2.00pm ‬self judging, please put the slip in the box at rally control.

‪1:00pm‬ period dress competition.

‪3:00pm Prize giving‬

‪6.00pm‬ – survivors barbecue

Guildtown Community association will again be serving food in the hall all day Sunday - their breakfasts and lunches are excellent.

The Anglers Inn is 100 yds from the Rally field and provides excellent food and drink all day, if you wish to eat there on the Saturday evening booking is very much advised.

01821 640254

The club will run a bottle and bric-a-brac stall to raise Club funds, these are very important to make the rally a success - please donate generously.

Traditional Jazz band from about noon until the awards.

There is a play park and sports pitch on site for children to use and cycle on, we also will be providing some special lawn games for young and old alike.

Monday - Club holiday starts – see notice boards for suggested runs and organised visits.
Very helpful Ruairidh. Is there any way of keeping this page close to the top of the list so that, come the hour, I won't have to scroll though pages to find it again?
I will attempt to keep bumping it up Duncan - perhaps you can copy and paste into Word, then print out?

This is included in the Rally pack which you will be given on arrival.
I try to avoid printing as the ink is more expensive than 100 year-old champagne! I think it is verging on the obscene that a new complete printer with cartridges can be cheaper than a replacement pack of cartridges...
and to save paper of course.
Thanks Ruairidh

Just a minor point.  I've not received any communication that we're definitely booked in.  Is that in the pipeline or can we just assume that we are?

Cheers

Howard
Me Too

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
You are both booked in.

Looking to see if your cheque has been cashed is as good a check as any.

See you there.
(17-07-2019, 07:40 AM)Howard Wright Wrote: Thanks Ruairidh

Just a minor point.  I've not received any communication that we're definitely booked in.  Is that in the pipeline or can we just assume that we are?

Cheers

Howard

Howard, your name is in the Program anyway, the club do not send out any information before hand such as numbers or passes etc you receive this on arrival.  

Look forward to seeing you next weekend.
Hi R, 

I know you never mind throwing and extra person or two in my car Big Grin.

Well if anyone wants to know how good or how bad a 6 inch brake car is on " green gripper "  Wink

Thay are welcome to jump in with me.

Thanks Tony.
(17-07-2019, 02:56 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Hi R, 

I know you never mind throwing and extra person or two in my car Big Grin.

Well if anyone wants to know how good or how bad a 6 inch brake car is on " green gripper "  Wink

Thay are welcome to jump in with me.

Thanks Tony.

I'm sure it'll be fine, Tony. However, if any problems, I won't be there Blush 

Steve