The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 750 beaulieu going ahead this year ???
Hi all.

Is anyone attending the 750 beaulieu this year???

I've heard very little.

And there has been NO advertising.

I've been asked for a couple of small bits.

but if there is no interest in the show, I'll save my money and time and stay at home.

I know there are grumbles every year as the event shrinks, is this the reason why. Because nobody know it exists.

Tony.
Tony - Of course!!!!!

https://www.750mc.co.uk/ugc-1/1/52/0/bea...y_form.pdf

P.S. Actually it doesn't shrink (in recent years). It is still a terrific event.
It's partly the 750 MC fault: if you look for events they still show the 2018 calender!
Robert Leigh
Hi Tony, are we to assume you are not going.I was hoping to put in a pre order in the next day or so.
Best Wishes Gene
Hope so thickets came in the post today..
My tickets came today
Hi gene.

I have a few items to take for people if the event is on, a couple of axles, an engine. Some smalls. 

it's all free delivery.

But People can always pay for postage.

I don't mind going if it's on, and giving people free delivery.

It's just with there being nothing official around, and if as suggested the clubs site gives 2018 detail. I couldn't work out why the event is such a secret, or even if it was happening or had been cancelled.

There's plenty on the forum about guildtown.

You are always welcome to give me a call.

Tony.
Thanks for spotting that Robert. It certainly does not help when the info is out of date! I've asked for it to be updated/removed.
I shall be going too, if the van makes it!

You certainly have to work hard now to find any reference to the A7 on the 750 website - it's lurking under "more" on the menu bar. Sign of the times for them, I guess.
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
Yep, my tickets arrived this morning...and in the year of Bring a Box to Beaulieu, I'm going in a Ruby...which just about sums up the last year!