The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(948) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(948) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 948 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(948) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(948) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 948 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chummy floor pan
Hi all,

I have just bought a Chummy project with a very rotten floor pan, does any one have a drawing for the floor pan?

Tim
(03-10-2017, 09:52 AM)Timww0 Wrote: Hi all,

I have just bought a Chummy project with a very rotten floor pan, does any one have a drawing for the floor pan?

Tim

Good fellows creative metalwork make new floors, tel 01382 320284 email metalwork@ossians4.co.uk
You can see the quality of Andrew Goodfellow's work on his Facebook page Creative Metalwork. First image on his page is of a new floor pan for a PD Tourer.

https://www.facebook.com/298672886833601...=3&theater

Jeff.
I have already helped build two AC floors and a Ruby floorpan by correspondence (Sydney, New Zealand, Katherine - Northern Territory) and may be able to help him with yours - you only have to let me know what model you have.

Bill in OZ

Tim

Hi Tim, I do not have drawings but I do have an original AD floorpan (currently separate from chassis and body) in original un-restored condition (currently awaiting attention!). It has surface corrosion and only some small local areas that need repair so it would be fine for checking dimensions or to use for producing a drawing. Not sure where you are based but I am in Bristol and if am happy to help if I can.
Good luck!

Dan
(05-10-2017, 11:33 AM)Dan Cole Wrote:

Tim

Hi Tim, I do not have drawings but I do have an original AD floorpan (currently separate from chassis and body) in original un-restored condition (currently awaiting attention!). It has surface corrosion and only some small local areas that need repair so it would be fine for checking dimensions or to use for producing a drawing. Not sure where you are based but I am in Bristol and if am happy to help if I can.
Good luck!

Dan

Hi Dan,

That would be brilliant if I could come and measure it. I did send you a private message, did you get it?

Regards
Tim
(07-10-2017, 02:50 PM)Timww0 Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 11:33 AM)Dan Cole Wrote:

Tim

Good luck!

Dan

Hi Dan,

That would be brilliant if I could come and measure it. I did send you a private message, did you get it?

Regards
Tim
Hi Tim, yes just seen you PM and will be in contact shortly.

Cheers,

Dan

BILL

I am picking up on your thread of 2017. My 1926 Chummy has a floor that is shot.  I managed to acquire a new floor pan on eBay. Right now every thing is stripped off just leaving me with a bare shell.  I do not wish to make any mistakes.  I would like to hear of the best procedure to remove the old and fit the new floor.

Kind regards
William Cuddy. Cork. Ireland
Guess what I've been up to this morning.......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see a hand print and what appear to be two bottom prints Martin - just what have you been up to??!!