The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Source Book - Bryan Purves
Pre War Austin 7 Club, in collaboration with Bryan Purves have commissioned a reprint of the above book.  

It is available from the Club Book Shop at £70 per copy.  UK P & P is £10 or alternatively can deliver to  750 Beaulieu Rally or Bristol A7 Club Rally at Atwell Wilson museum.

Graham Beckett
gabeckett@tiscali.co.uk
07724 350591
That will upset the '£200' brigade on ebay. Good. Well done Graham.
Can I ask is it an updated version with some new material?
or a straight reprint?

Regards

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
It is basically as before.  The only alteration to the content is the removal of the 1927 Cox Sports Tourer on P128 this being replaced by an RF Fabric Saloon.
Graham
Ah, the Cox...

I thought it WAS going to be revised... would it have made a difference in price if it had been?
Still very positive though to have it made more economic; and presumably there is an erratum list somewhere.
(11-06-2019, 08:40 PM)JonE Wrote: I thought it WAS going to be revised... would it have made a difference in price if it had been?
Still very positive though to have it made more economic; and presumably there is an erratum list somewhere.

As did I- is this still planned ? 

If not my old 2004 edition (with many additions to the Austin Seven Publications 1922-41, less 1935) will have to be sufficient. 

Cheers, Tony.
Hooray the CWS survives!
We did consider revising the book, but unfortunately it was  not an economically viable proposition and the final cost of the book would have been too high.
Graham
Why is it so expensive anyway?

Arthur
I have commissioned book printing in the past and, whilst modern digital printing offsets old lytho set up charges to a large extent, compared to 'Jamie's cook up some dross in 2 minutes' cook book it will be an extremely short print run which will be reflected in cost (not forgetting the high res scanning).
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!