The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Guernsey?
SWMBO and I have been holidaying in Guernsey. Many lovely old cars. Yesterday and today I saw an Austin 7 - saloon? (Is that the terminology) and wondered if it was someone from here? I am pretty sure I saw one car twice and not two cars once. Black fenders and a Maroon body.

Wish I had been closer to ask many questions and Take many pictures.

Cheers all!
I think I'm the only one on the forum from here.There are 15 or more 7's here however, many in regular use as the roads are ideal for them . PM me if you wish to meet up while you are here.
While the "Filter in turn" junctions may confuse holiday makers the road speeds are low,maximum 35,many 25 zones and 15 mph  Ruette tranquille  roads.When you see the roads you will understand why! There are lots of museums and places of interest,Good food deals in St Peter Port restaurants and no where is too far on an 11 x 5 mile island.
Many car clubs come over,recently Dorset Austin seven club brought 25 cars,The De Dion Bouton owners club have brought cars over,even driving them over on the ferry.
PM sent, sadly we are leaving today so can't connect. Cheers!