The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A47 autojumble
Steve

I do intend to do Presteigne.  And hopefully do some marshalling on the Sunday. Presteigne is only 20 miles away!

Cheers

Howard
Hello Tony, I can add to the Midshires Events for next year if you would like me to ? Colin.
Hi Colin,

Please take this right way.

But I'd rather not things a club thing.

The clubs are good for beginners to find out we're to buy things, get cheap insurance. All that sort of thing.

But they have failed for decades, in stepping outside the confines of the club click.

I'd rather people got there cars out to promote the austin 7.

Wherever you go now you will find people saying things like the market place has hit its peek and down the other side, and people only want cars they remember from there childhood.

The first is true, but not the second.I beleive if people are mechanical nuts, they will want to venture into earlier cars.

And for me, I feel to catch these people into austin 7s. is for people to show there cars are not out of date, unusable, or museum pieces.

At the last event I was asked buy a mini moke owner for more info on buying an austin 7.

It would be good to see you increase the numbers at the next event, or even Malory in March or Hinckley in September. Amongst others.

Thanks Tony.