The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA7C Annual Rally, Atwell Wilson Motor Museum, Calne 19th -21st JULY
Morning all, in case you have not seen the publicity for our forthcoming rally I thought I would mention it here. We are returning to the Atwell-Wilson Museum in Calne, Wiltshire from the 19th to 21st July with the main static rally event on the 21st. We have the use of an extra field this year so there is plenty of room for camping. We shall be having a social / BBQ, a Saturday road run exploring the local lanes around Wiltshire on the Saturday and the static rally and autojumble on the Sunday. Although we celebrated the 50th anniversary of the BA7C in 2015 our rally in 2019 will be our 50th rally owing to rallies not being held a few times!

in addition to the static rally on Sun. 21st our event is combined with the Grand Opening (at midday) of the famous Jack French Garage. The unveiling of the renovated garage is a landmark occasion for all devotees to the spirit of the 'impecunious enthusiast' and the art of special building, innovation and resourcefulness which Jack French exemplified. The garage was saved some years ago and has been restored by a team of A7OC volunteers and other enthusiasts. Along with other exhibits in the shed the main feature will be a replica of the famous Simplicity.

As usual all Austin Sevens are welcome and, in honour of the JF garage opening, we are making Specials our 'featured car' this year so it would be great to see  a good turnout. Other prewar and classic cars are also welcome but obviously the emphasis is on the Seven.

Further details available on our website: www.ba7c.org

We look forward to seeing many of you on the weekend where you will be sure of a warm welcome.

Best wishes,

Dan

Dan Cole
BA7C Chair

I am really looking forward to this event. Plane tickets already bought!
Hi Roger, thanks for your message and for arranging to attend, it is great that you are going to be there for the opening of the garage. I look forward to meeting you then.

It has just been pointed out that in my heading I mistakenly stated the rally date as 19-21st of June when it is actually 19th -21st JULY as stated in the main test and on the advert. Apologies for any confusion caused by my error. Our rally is usually in June and despite double checking I did not notice the mistake.

Best wishes,

Dan