The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lick of paint Mr Faulty...
(17-05-2019, 10:02 AM)Chris KC Wrote: The downside of removing the quotes is we can no longer tell who is replying to which comment!

if you press the quote button first, it will add the quote in when you press reply. It's been reversed (so you have to consciously know to select it now...)
Ruairidh, I would have thought with all the work you do on Sevens you would have a car lift so you could bring it up to a hight comfortable for you to work on. If you have not got one perhaps now is the time to consider buying one. I am a mere 6'1" but have been laid up for the last four 4 weeks after working on my Ruby. I also do not have a lift but wished I did.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
I do John but it was in use and I only thought it would be a 20 minute job!!!
Ruairidh's quote
This getting older sh*t is pretty poor I have to tell you.

Now look here YOUNG R,  The real problem is too many cars so not getting the very frequent use they need.  However being a kind sole I am prepared to help you out by taking the Chummy. I would even offer a part restored Nippy in exchange which would not need driving around till finished so no corrosion problem (no not my Nippy special but another).
All you would have to do is trailer the Chummy to Devon and take back the pile of Nippy. (by which time back also recovered).

I will get you to visit yet....amber water awaits.

Dennis
Sounds lovely - I am on my way!

But you now appear to be in Dorset Somerset or Cornwall.