The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for JM 3512
My then fiancee and I bought our 1937 Ruby, JM 3512 in 1966 for £50.  We had a lot of fun in her driving around the Lake District, making use of the renowned hill climbing ability.  Anyway she was eventually sold and we lost touch.  I was delighted to see a photo of her on Flickr, obviously taken in recent years somewhere in the Black Isle area in the North of Scotland.  My ex fiancee (now an old friend!) is desperate to see her "in the flesh" and buy her if she is for sale (she knows she will need more than £50!).  If anyone can give me a clue to her whereabouts. or put me in touch with her present owner I would be very grateful.  Thanks a lot
Well, Its on the register as a september 1937 Ruby MK 2 - suggest you contact the Prewar Austin 7 club for more details.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion.  I have done this but no details of the present owner are available,so I am hoping something may come up on here.  Regards
Have you tried posting on the Facebook Austin Seven group?

I see that JM 3512 is currently taxed.

Good luck!
Thanks, I hadn't thought of Facebook - good idea.  Yes I saw she was currently taxed so glad she is still on the road