The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive it Day
I'm sure I don't need to remind you all that tomorrow is Drive it Day...get out there and have fun!
Hi Duncan

It has been on our calendar for several months.  Its going to be the first longish run in the RK.

My wife is petrified.  She has little faith in my relatively recently acquired mechanical skills (I'm not so sure either!). Convinced that we'll break down and dismayed at the thought of an hour or so surrounded in a miasma of oil vapour.

I'll show her!  But it may cost me lunch!

Cheers

Howard
I intend taking the Pearl out for a couple of miles, first time out on the road since 1966.
I intend to take the Ruby out, first time since...er..yesterday. Hopefully by then all fallen trees will have been cleared and a gentle Southerly breeze will blow all the way from Monmouthshire up to Llandod.
Hi Steve

Hope it is warm ......its been freezing here today.

Have a good run!

Howard
Taking the RN from Upton upon Severn to Chedworth Roman Villa.

Roly
1931 RN, 1933 APD
Devon Austin Sevens and North Devon Enthusiasts Group doing a mini tour of Exmoor, starting from South Molton at 10.30am and ending at Woody Bay Station.
(28-04-2019, 05:49 AM)Roland Alcock Wrote: ....to Chedworth Roman Villa.

We went there on a primary school outing, have fun Roly!
(27-04-2019, 07:44 PM)Howard Wright Wrote: I'll show her!  But it may cost me lunch!
perhaps pack her a nice flask of hot chocolate and a danish, just to cover all bases if she ends up with a short period of surveying the landscape.

Good luck!! I'm sure all will be fine!
Well...

A great run....

No breakdown, little, if any miasmic oil vapour.  Managed the dizzy speed of 47mph on one straight.  But fuel mixture isn't quite right and cuts out too easily at junctions.

Anyway its cost me lunch so we're off in the other car (1984 Merc 280SL).

Cheers

Howard