The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antiques road show
Ah, interesting. the website I use is wrong then!

http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/registrations/un.htm

Could be a typo I suppose......
Glass's Index published in 1965 confirms what Mike has said - UN Denbighshire first issued in March 1927 - by the beginning of January 1929 they'd issued up to UN 2159. The registration records for Denbighshire from 1921 onwards apparently still exist and are held at Denbighshire Archives, 46 Clwyd Street, Ruthin, LL15 1HP.
I am surprised no one seems to have noticed the Austin Seven garage wall chart... probably a replica similar to this one...

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

The difficult question is what is the other vintage car next to the Twelve?
Good morning all. Visited Errdigg yesterday, the car next to the twelve is very incomplete missing engine, radiator etc and so difficult to positively identify. However it' s right hand drive and lacking front wheel brakes but I would tentively suggest that it is another 12 dating from c1923. It does have its front number plate but impossible to read.

I would further suggest that the lubrication charts are original.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart
The NT have pictures and information on the rusty car here:

http://www.nationaltrustcollections.org....ct/1152559

Summary at the bottom of the page says:

"An Austin 12, Coupe motor car, 1924. Engine detached, behind the car.  Provenance:  Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973."

Colin