The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven Special Seats.
Yes, a reunion would be good. the pub across the road has opened again and does very good lunches but not cheap...

As I've said before, polish is the work of the devil...
Duncan, i like the car in the foreground....a three wheeler?  I use to work for Morgan until a couple of years ago so three wheelers are in my blood a tad. 
I do like your alloy seats, it seems a shame to cover the backs! I’m tempted!!
The three-wheeler is a Pemblton Super Sports. All the fun of vintage style motoring with the advantage of slightly more contemporary sophistication in the going and stopping departments.
If you've ever driven an open car with ali seats you'll know how much heat the metal sucks out of your back, hence the upholstery. I plan to get sleeves made for the backs, perhaps in sheepskin.
Out of interest Duncan, what width are those seats please?

For my three wheelers, I buy buckets in fom Intatrim who appear to make the narrowest bucket seats I've found. Theirs are upholstered grp shells.

Arthur
The SWB Pembleton is very narrow about 880 max. IIRC. I haven't found a stock seat narrower than 430 which is why I made my own.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)