The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic car loan project
Hi all was just wondering what time the hand over of JH 5024 the ex Dave Wilcox box saloon will be on Saturday 6th April as would like to see it in the flesh again if welcome and maybe give the Ulster rep a run out, many thanks Joe, im sure Dave would be very proud and approve of the car being involved with the scheme, he did alot for our club and group, and also helped us put the Ulster together lending us a bottom end engine when we broke the crank in half! All the best and look foward to the 2019 season

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi joe,

I can remember you chasing me to get the supersports back on the road.

Well it's out there.

I think it's time to get that little belter of yours out on the road,

Tony.
Thanks Tony, she don't look bad after a bit of a winter makeover, really chuffed with the 17s on the front to match the rear has changed the look of it, plus that rebuilt gearbox by Andrew bird, looking foward to going out in it,
I had a word about your crank and rods, rods are being done now.

It'll be a couple weeks ish,

I'll pick it up when I get the blocks.

Tony.
Your a good one thanks Tony, will sort out with you, we sent him 2 cranks and 2 sets of rods so he would sort out the best, only wanted one set doing and matching to the crank, glad being sorted, also could do with a bigger speedo cable as the one we found isn't long enough so will have to come see you, needs to be around 22 inch, Thanks Tony
No problem, the other longer one is there. Tony.
Cars will be assembled in a designated area by the museum main entrance from 10.00 - 11.00am
Thanks Graham