The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petrol Pump Help
Hello all,

I'm new to Austin Seven Friends and need some help.  I have what I am told is a 1938 Austin Seven Ute (Utility).  I bought this car when I was in Australia.  The coachwork is from a company called TJ Richards & Sons in Australia.

[Image: 1938%20Austin.png]

Sadly, when I first brought it home I had some work done to the engine and the "mechanic" replaced the petrol (fuel) pump with a 6 volt electric pump.  Also, he lost the original mechanical pump.  Unfortunately, he also changed the electric system to negative ground - but putting that right is a project for future.  I was pretty unhappy.

I am searching for a petrol pump.  Not sure where to begin.  I am told that some pumps will fit but that the actuator arm needs to be correct or it can do some damage.

I would be very appreciative if someone can assist or point me in the right direction for the correct pump.  I can take photos of the engine block and blanked hole for the pump if need be.

Thank you in advance!

Graham
New pumps available at the seven workshop