The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Austin Seven Van
Van for sale link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1937-Austin-Del...GJBHhRKCho
Jim
*Burnaby BC is in CANADA not USA.
Cheers,
Stephen
As I've mentioned in another post that Erich kindly offered an approx estimate of - how much will it cost to get it back to the UK from British Columbia and what arrangements would be involved? - therein lies the problem - otherwise I'd be very interested given I've a van chassis ready to drop it on to.
Possibly out of Vancouver. I had to ship my Seattle Chummy back via LA, but I looked at Vancouver & it was possible, but importing into Canada without a US title was potentially a problem. Not with this one though. I think the seller says he can send by post to UK !! About £1000 will do it.....
Alternatively have it crated up & send by rail to the East Coast...
Lots of options.
Ah yes David, but you've obviously got the knowledge / experience of shipping cars from around the world - I've never shipped anything into nor shipped anything out from the UK before - I simply wouldn't know where to start / who to contact. There's also potential financial risks involved I'd imagine.
Send me a PM & I can have a chat with you. I had never done it before, but in the last couple of years have repatriated a few! And still have 3!
Not difficult with good partners 
D