The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DVCA auction
I see that all the Sevens appear to have sold at this auction on 21 March. The Fabric RK £7260, the '33 Saloon £6710 (same as a TVR 350!) and the Ruby £5720 all these needing some form of "re-commissioning" & the the '32 AG tourer made £11000.
It was either a small sale, or not many items sold from their "results" on their website
Curious thing is that I immediately recognised the '33 saloon, having seen it at a local car show in 2011. It was wearing an age-related number back then, yet I still recognised it just now!

Oh, and the Ruby! Seen that several times at the same show as the '33. Odd thing about it was that the vents on the sides of the scuttle had been filled in.

Hi David,

I've attended there auction a few times in the past. But not the most recent one.

I can only say I found the auction misleading at times? So not overly impressed.

They seam to be selling at very good prices though. ???

if the cars sold, those prices must include premiums. Which makes some selling quite low.

Although some auctions will put sold instead of the highest unsuccessful bid. To try stopping people chasing after non sold cars to get a cheap car outside the auctions fees.

As reckers would say crapy emperor?

My spell checker is off on one again Big Grin