The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello
How does one gain a reputation score ?
there you go
Wow thanks
No idea how that happened!
Make out a cheque to....
you use the 'rate' button at the bottom of each post, and can add a note for why you've given it, or not. You can see peoples' reputation notes by clicking on their number. I get the feeling most people don't really use it.
I think you're right, JonE.  I clearly deserve an infinitely higher rating!
Will give ratings for cash......  Tongue

If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you....

Aye
Greig
I would like to 'LIKE' someones post if I appreciate the wisdom, humour etc without adding a star to their reputation.
It seems that we regard reputation stars as being reserved for consistent contributions in knowledge and helpfulness.
I don't mean to clutter up the forum with posts that contain just a thumbs up icon, but a means to encourage a poster with a cumulative total.
Dare I say it, "how it's done on social media". We would like to avoid how Bob was targeted under the present system last year.
What do you think Timothy?        cheers  Russell
"If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you...."

You do? I have been looking for a good quality London Bridge for ages. Is this the sort of thing you can supply?

Have cash waiting.
Sorry Timothy, I was a bit peeved that stars have been awarded just by asking. I was very proud of my four but now not so. 
Quite like the idea of a method of expressing ones approval without writing a post.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.