The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Manifold Flange 4 Branch
Hi all

Thank you for the various references.

Unfortunately Im not able to make any manifolds at the moment. As Nigel said above my Training consultancy business has rather taken off and the harsh realities of life mean I have to concentrate on that. It offers a rather better income than I was able to achieve before.

I will close down the web site as I do get inquiries and cant see a point at the moment when I will be able to fulfill any potential orders.

On a positive note, better income has allowed me to get out doing some trialing in the Ulsteroid, and a new project is planned.

All the best

Stuart Palmer
Hi Stuart.....as you will not be fulfilling orders...could. you make drawings / templates for. the bunch. of bananas available so we can do the fabricating ourselves?? And: I wish you all the best with your consulting business....
Just had a manifold plate arrive from Tony Betts, absolutely perfect, stud holes in the right place, ports in the right place, couldn't be happier, such value for money as well.Well done Tony 
If you are still looking, look no further just not worth getting one done locally.
All sorted now thanks. The skill is keeping it flat when attaching the pipes!
Bolt it to a spare block, assuming you are tig, or mig.If brazing the block will take too much heat away