The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - January 2019
Mark Garfitt, the well known BMW guru, used his contacts to ask BMW archivist 
Hagen Nyncke about the image that started this. Hagen confirms that they have a copy, and that it dates to late summer 1929. Many thanks to Mark.
(08-01-2019, 10:10 PM)Steve kay Wrote: Mark Garfitt, the well known BMW guru, used his contacts to ask BMW archivist 
Hagen Nyncke about the image that started this. Hagen confirms that they have a copy, and that it dates to late summer 1929. Many thanks to Mark.

Chris KC, I'd appreciate your offer, Thank you.  As we can't access anyone's email address, here's my snail mail contact :  Unit 2, 31-35 Railway Street, EUROA 3666, Victoria, Australia.  Please include your snail-mail address and the cost details, I look forward to your help.  Cheers,  Bill in Oz
(08-01-2019, 11:45 PM)Bill Sheehan Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 10:10 PM)Steve kay Wrote: Mark Garfitt, the well known BMW guru, used his contacts to ask BMW archivist 

Chris KC, I'd appreciate your offer, Thank you.  As we can't access anyone's email address, here's my snail mail contact :  Unit 2, 31-35 Railway Street, EUROA 3666, Victoria, Australia.  Please include your snail-mail address and the cost details, I look forward to your help.  Cheers,  Bill in Oz
Will attend to this tonight Bill