The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grasshopper Replica
Is there any chance of re-posting the pics? There seem to be two strips where pics should be, then a single rear three-quarters view. It looks like an interesting project and I'd love to see more...
(05-11-2017, 07:40 AM)Derek Sheldon Wrote: Over the years I have seen comments like “ the unmentionable “ “ politically incorrect “ “ those green things”. Would somebody explain exactly why the GRASSHOPPER is so devilled.

I seem to recall it goes back to a series of spurious adverts selling Grasshopper parts and even, I think, a supposedly recently discovered whole car; things got a bit nasty for a time  Sad

I think we have moved on now, and Grasshoppers, real or imagined, are once again highly regarded!
Is this a Mac thing? I tried Firefox instead of Safari and instead of a question mark in a long thin box I get lines of code and the word photo but there are no pictures other than the rear three-quarter view...
Duncan, I too am exclusively an Apple Mac user - have been since the 1980's - currently OS 10.11.6 El Capitan / Safari 11.0.1 and I see the same as you - the first rear 3/4 view of the Grasshopper is absolutely fine, but beneath that is the long thin box with two question marks reversed out of a small blue square - obviously a coding issue with the two missing images.
Not quite sure what happened, but I think Ive fixed it.
Sorry it's taken a while for me to look into this. I can confirm it is not a mac problem (I am Windows 10 with Chrome browser and get the same code). As far as I can tell, only the one image intended stuart? The extra code was I believe meant to be a posting of the same image from facebook, now hopefully cleaned up. I'll PM you, as it should be possible to do as you had intended.

Anyway boring bit over, progress is looking great Stuart.
(05-11-2017, 09:04 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Sorry it's taken a while for me to look into this. I can confirm it is not a mac problem (I am Windows 10 with Chrome browser and get the same code). As far as I can tell, only the one image intended stuart? The extra code was I believe meant to be a posting of the same image from facebook, now hopefully cleaned up. I'll PM you, as it should be possible to do as you had intended.

Fixed and looking good - thanks Timothy and  Stuart.

I agree the bad name was from an unfortunate series of incidents- long forgotten.

Cheers, Tony.
(05-11-2017, 09:04 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Sorry it's taken a while for me to look into this. I can confirm it is not a mac problem (I am Windows 10 with Chrome browser and get the same code). As far as I can tell, only the one image intended stuart? The extra code was I believe meant to be a posting of the same image from facebook, now hopefully cleaned up. I'll PM you, as it should be possible to do as you had intended.

Thank you for cleaning up my mess!
No problem Stuart, your photos are too interesting to miss out on!
Stuart has very well demonstrated why they were called Grasshoppers. Yuk!