The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 CALENDARS.
    Friends,
See the For Sale page for 2019 PWA7C Calendars . £2.50 each post paid
i've got mine - Lovely bunch of photos and space to write appointments on. Cheaper than Country File's !!
(09-12-2018, 04:23 PM)Chris Garner Wrote: Friends,
See the For Sale page for 2019 PWA7C Calendars . £2.50 each post paid

These are super do not miss out.
 Photographs are the best.
I agree, super photos!
The photos are, indeed, something special. As for previous editions, they come from the extensive collection of period photographs owned by someone I've known for nearly 30 years and who's been collecting such photographs for rather longer than that. For anyone with an appropriate Seven, it'd be pretty easy to re-create the cover photo given it shows the location. Thanks Jono.

Steve
Where do I find the 'for sale' page please?
Go to the Forum Index Page and scroll down:

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php
Thanks for the link.
I really should have better things to do but it's cold outside so I've wandered into trying to locate where the photo on the front of the 2019 PWA7C calendar was taken. How about the junction of the B1079 Hemingham Road/Church Road with Chapel Road, Otley, Suffolk. Very different today but the house and single storey shop are still there all be it very much 'modified'.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.151096...312!8i6656

Steve
I also checked but not in such detail Steve and I had it as Easton. I didn't have access to google at the time and got out the paper map.
Am I a sad git too?