The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flywheel teeth?
So i was playing with my starter because it stopped working. I was pulling the 4 screws that hold the back of the starter on(which I later found out should have only been two),and when it came back to assembling back to a useable way I lost one of the small nuts. I looked high and low but to no avail. Another side note, I am missing the small cover plate that goes over the hole in the transmission. I thought it might have dropped in there(I have dropped a bolt in there one other time and found it by doing the next thing), so i went under the car and right next to the drain bolt is a small hole which i later found out is supposed to have a cover plate but nevertheless. I stuck my finger in there and dug around and felt chunks of debris. One of the chunks has threads on the inside. But my motor isnt running weird and the only thing to my knowledge that is in there is the flywheel and clutch. Just wondering what your thoughts were