The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engine running despite the state of the SU
Thanks everyone for your replies, it is a pity that the Mintylamb site is currently not working but the author says he will upgrade it to work.  However I have found a spreadsheet called SUsearch that works very well, early versions are available on the internet and the lastest is available from the author at no charge his name is Konrad Crist his email is crscapps@mac.com he is a Morris/MG man.
Cheers

Mark
(26-11-2018, 09:47 PM)Mark McKibbin Wrote:  Thanks everyone for your replies, it is a pity that the Mintylamb site is currently not working but the author says he will upgrade it to work.  However I have found a spreadsheet called SUsearch that works very well, early versions are available on the internet and the lastest is available from the author at no charge his name is Konrad Crist his email is crscapps@mac.com he is a Morris/MG man.

Here is a table and graph I did in Excel for a friend with a non-standard engine.

.png   Table.png (Size: 50.41 KB / Downloads: 74)

And the excel file for anyone who wants to play further...

.xlsx   NickMayne SU.xlsx (Size: 13.37 KB / Downloads: 11)

Robert Leigh
Excellent! good comparison for BD EK AN 4 5 6