The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Turkey Trial - 29 December 2018
Iv'e got an unattractivley tatty one. I'd love to come, but its a bit far.
Bump...
"Bounce" might be more appropriate?

Weather forecast looking a tad too dry - good for spectators tho'!

See you all there, my turkey's truly cold now..........
About what time is it expected to start, thinking of going as a spectator, is it possible to just turn up, stay for awhile and then disappear?

Will be a first experience of this sort of thing!
Small error on the entry form for tomorrow.

The correct map co-ordinate for the entrance to the site is 51.1039493,-0.104386

(Don't follow the ones on the entry form or you will end up near Sevenoaks!)

The address is correct: TULLEY’S FARM ESTATE, TURNERS HILL ROAD, CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX. RH10 4PD.

Anyone is very welcome to come along as a spectator (forecast is dry and unseasonably warm at 11 degrees!). 

First car starts at 10.45am. 

Dogs also welcome but must be kept on a lead.
Watch out for the 750MC arrow at the entrance to the trial site. It is about 150yards up the hill from the main farm entrance.
what a fabulous event to watch. Thankyou organisers - and good to meet up with a couple of forum friends to learn how it all happens! A few snaps uploaded here to download if they are relevant to anyone. https://sevenrk.wordpress.com/2018/12/29...leys-farm/
Just to echo Jon's words, a brilliant event, really enjoyed the day (as a spectator), a great way to end 2018!
(29-12-2018, 06:34 PM)JonE Wrote: what a fabulous event to watch. Thankyou organisers - and good to meet up with a couple of forum friends to learn how it all happens! A few snaps uploaded here to download if they are relevant to anyone. https://sevenrk.wordpress.com/2018/12/29...leys-farm/

Super pics and a great write up Jon. So glad you enjoyed the day. Thanks for getting some snaps of Debs and me in those 'Elf' hats. Her idea, not mine!, but hey, all part of the fun!!!

Thanks to all the marshals and to Barry and Mike for excellent organising skills!

I will have some more pics in a while.
Looking forward to this type of event when our lovely ole shed is back together, great photo's , looks like a seriously good day..